Identify suitable sources of information to help resolve problems
Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Identify useful software tools
Justify useful software tools
Identify useful hardware tools
Justify useful hardware tools
Document the troubleshooting process
Identify how you worked safely
Identify suitable sources to aid in troubleshooting
Document the troubleshooting process
Document the troubleshooting process to a high standard
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Refine work
Identify useful sources
Select best sources
Today we had a dedicated tutor hour about mens physical and mental health. I learnt that over 2000 men in the UK are diagnosed with testicular cancer every year. Like all other forms of cancer, this could lead to death so I learnt that it is extremely important to examine yourself every so often. I managed to create my first 3D model out of six for the assignment. I am not happy with how long that it took because I feel that I could have created multiple models with the time I had today. A weakness of today was learning how to apply a 3D texture and mapping because I still am unsure about it. I think that it is something that I have to get used to doing with practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment