Aim: To create an interactive website for a stated client, using CSS to control the layout
To understand good practice when writing code
Objective:
Create a responsive website for a stated client using HTML5,and CSS
Make the website responsive
Add interactive elements using a scripting language e.g. JavaScript
Employ good practice in the design and implementation of web pages
Use effective written communication skills
Today we started developing our websites and I managed to make some big progress on the layout and design. I also managed insert an interactive photo slideshow that shows 3 different images of games. On the other hand, bootstrap has partially ruined my website because it has changed the colour of my navigation to black.
I have one resubmission due tomorrow and another two due on the 7th but I have no internet at home so may have to come in early tomorrow to finish them.
No comments:
Post a Comment