Tuesday, 7 November 2017

7/11/2017

Lesson Aim:
Use suitable hardware and software tools for troubleshooting

Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Identify useful software tools
Justify useful software tools
Use identified software tools
Identify useful hardware tools
Justify useful hardware tools
Use identified hardware tools
Identify how to communicate effectively with a user
Work with peers to achieve an outcome
Identify potential risks
Mitigate potential risks

Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Work safely
Present work

Today I created a presentation about one type of hardware and software tool that can be used to fix a PC. I think that I was one of a few people that chose a different type software and hardware. I also came in early this morning to finish some resubmissions that I needed to hand in. Later in the afternoon I helped fix the problems that we diagnosed last week. This has helped me get a feel of what the practical assignment will be like.

My next assignment is due on the 10th of November which is a resubmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment