Monday, 13 November 2017

13/11/2017

Aims: To create an interactive website for a stated client, using CSS to control the layout
To be able to explain how to employ good practice in the design and implementation of the web page

Objectives:
Create a website for a stated client using HTML5 and CSS
Make the website responsive
Add interactive elements to the website using a scripting language e.g. JavaScript
Employ good practice whist coding your website


Today I did some more work on completing my website and I managed to correct my interactive image gallery so the buttons are in  the correct places and all of the images are the exact same size. On the other hand, I did not manage to sort the title in my navigation bar out because it is still sticking to the middle and doesn't move when I use CSS to change the position. 

My next deadline is tomorrow and I have two pieces of work due which are both Unit 41. I have no internet at home so I have had to borrow a USB stick off of John to transfer my college work to home and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment